Careers @ Furama
Furama Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
136, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Centrally located near Kuala Lumpur's bustling Golden Triangle adjacent to Bukit Bintang, Berjaya Times Square and a short distance to Chinatown. Furama Bukit Bintang is also conveniently situated near the main shopping belts of Kuala Lumpur. Imbi Station is just a five minute walk away from this hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- Carry out regular inspection, repair, overhaul and construction necessary to meet operating requirements and to achieve high standards of maintenance of the switchboard, electrical panels, motors, lighting and power equipment in the Hotel.
- Perform guestrooms and public areas repair and maintenance program as established by the Chief Engineer.
Perform general maintenance of air-conditioning and refrigeration installation such as air handling units, fan coil units, package units and ventilation fans as established by the Chief Engineer.
Carry out preventive and routine maintenance of kitchen and laundry installation, plumbing, drainage system including grease traps.
Perform carpentry jobs such as repair of cabinets, desks, drawers and locksmith jobs.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering level graduate.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English and local dialect.
||: Furama Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
||: Non-Management (Experienced)
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing