Careers @ Furama
Furama RiverFront, Singapore
405 Havelock Road, Singapore 169633
Voted Best Mid-range Hotel, Asia Pacific in the TTG Travel Awards for 5 years running in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, this well-appointed 4-star business hotel comprises 615 rooms, 2 restaurants, a lounge, 12 function rooms and an Executive Lounge. Easily accessible to major tourist attractions, the Central Business District and hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Orchard Road.
- Carry out regular inspection, repair, overhaul and construction necessary to meet operating requirements and to achieve high standards of maintenance of the switchboard, electrical panels, motors, lighting and power equipment in the Hotel.
- Perform guestrooms and public areas repair and maintenance program as established by the Chief Engineer.
- Perform general maintenance of air-conditioning and refrigeration installation such as air handling units, fan coil units, package units and ventilation fans as established by the Chief Engineer
- Carry out preventive and routine maintenance of kitchen and laundry installation, plumbing, drainage system including grease traps.
- Perform carpentry jobs such as repair of cabinets, desks, drawers and locksmith jobs.
- Perform masonry, painting and varnishing works on all building facilities, guest rooms and common areas.
- Knowledge of engineering services in the Hotel.
- ITC, NTC-3 certificate or GCE 'O' / ‘N’ level graduate.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Pleasant, hardworking, good attitude and good inter-personal relationship.
- Fit and healthy.
- Fluent in English and local dialect.
||: Furama RiverFront, Singapore
||: Non-Management (Experienced)
please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing