Careers @ Furama
Furama RiverFront, Singapore
405 Havelock Road, Singapore 169633
Voted Best Mid-range Hotel, Asia Pacific in the TTG Travel Awards for 5 years running in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, this well-appointed 4-star business hotel comprises 615 rooms, 2 restaurants, a lounge, 12 function rooms and an Executive Lounge. Easily accessible to major tourist attractions, the Central Business District and hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Orchard Road.
The candidate will be responsible for creating effective posters and other marketing collaterals that adhere to brand graphic standards, as well as direct photographers and illustrators in the creation of imagery for the graphic works.
- Create effective F&B outlets / Room Division / Sales signage / posters
- Ensure the delivery or completion of all posters / signage / projects & other marketing collaterals such as brochures, tariff sheet, menu cover, banner, sales folder, etc.
- Ensure that all printed marketing collaterals communications adhere to brand graphic standards
- Direct photographers and illustrators in the creation of imagery for the graphic works
- Diploma in Fine Art or Communication Arts or similar discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in an advertising agency, in-house design studio
- Proficient in Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Macromedia Freehand
- Must have strong knowledge of signage and print production; this includes scanning, file ‘burning’ and file preparation
- Ability to work under pressure and work well with others in a team environment
- Must process strong presentation and design skills with solid idea generation abilities
||: Furama RiverFront, Singapore
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing