Careers @ Furama
Furama RiverFront, Singapore
405 Havelock Road, Singapore 169633
Voted Best Mid-range Hotel, Asia Pacific in the TTG Travel Awards for 5 years running in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, this well-appointed 4-star business hotel comprises 615 rooms, 2 restaurants, a lounge, 12 function rooms and an Executive Lounge. Easily accessible to major tourist attractions, the Central Business District and hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Orchard Road.
Front Office Assistant (Receptionist)
- To perform all front desk duties at level which meet or exceed guests’ expectations and is accordance to the policies, procedures and standards set by the Hotel.
- Attend to guests’ enquiries / requests on hotel facilities / services, tourist information / tours, bookings and reconfirmation of flights, sell stamps, self-service launderette tokettes, photocopy service, foreign currencies and traveler’s cheque exchanges, safe deposit boxes and so on.
- Send email, telefax and for guests. Maintain parcels, mail and messages for the guests. Maintain forwarding records of guest’s mail.
- Carry out pre-arrival activities which include issuing meal and welcome drink coupons, fruit baskets, prepare guest registration cards, room assignment and any other requests.
- Good knowledge with the reception procedures and guests service in the Hotel
- G.C.E ‘O’ level graduate
- Preferably 1 year of experience in Hospitality industry
- Pleasant character and Courteous and tactful in handling customers
- Fluent in English and able to speak other language and local dialects will be and added advantage.
||: Furama RiverFront, Singapore
||: Front Office
||: Non-Management (Experienced)
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing