Careers @ Furama
Furama City Centre, Singapore
60 Eu Tong Sen Street, Singapore 059804
Furama City Centre is centrally located in vibrant Chinatown and at the fringe of the Central Business District (CBD).
- Responsible for maintaining courteous and competent services to hotel guests and also with all other operating departments
- Responsible for getting the Hotel ready to receive daily room business covering all guests, tours and conventions adequately with the emphasis on guest satisfaction.
- To manage, supervise and coordinate the daily operation of the front desk and ensure that all reception and cashiering procedures are performed in accordance with established standards and procedures at all times to reach optimal guest satisfaction.
- To assist the Front Office Manager in establishing a front desk standard and procedure manual as a guideline for the front desk operations.
- To be proactive thinking, to be able to react fast to problems, and to make sound management decisions.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar capacity
- A team player with good knowledge of the operations of various sections in the Front Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
||: Furama City Centre, Singapore
||: Front Office
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing