Careers @ Furama
Furama Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
136, Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Centrally located near Kuala Lumpur's bustling Golden Triangle adjacent to Bukit Bintang, Berjaya Times Square and a short distance to Chinatown. Furama Bukit Bintang is also conveniently situated near the main shopping belts of Kuala Lumpur. Imbi Station is just a five minute walk away from this hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Assistant Security & Safety Manager
To assist the Security & Safety Manager in the Administration of Security Operations in the department and to cover his duties during leave or absence.
- To assist the Security and Safety Manager in the administration of security operation in the department.
- To ensure the day-to-day operations of the department runs smoothly.To supervise the House Officers and Security Officers and ensure that they discharge their duties in accordance with the procedures.
- To check the following items to ensure that they are properly maintained, issued and accounted for such as CCTV, Keys, Key Register, Parcel Passes, Office Equipment and etc.
- To collate and disseminate information providing background knowledge as basis for crime prevention and detection.
- To conduct investigations and put up reports on cases.
- Responsible for complete and accurate incident reports delivered in a timely manner.
- To conduct fire safety briefing and fire training to the employees.
- To initiate, facilities and promote activities to create Security & Safety awareness in the Hotel.
- To carry out Security & Safety audit and fire evacuation drills.
- To inspect and conduct regular checks on “ perimeter defense” (i.e. All fire exit doors, locking devices, panic bolts, alarm systems, fire fighting equipments) and ensure that they are in good working conditions.
- Building rapport with Police Officers and other counterparts.
- Planning and organizing crowd control duties special occasions and events.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Superior from time to time.
Candidate must passess at least Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position and preferably those from 4-Star/5-Star htels.
Alert, Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Willing to work long hours, night shift , weekends and public holidays.
||: Furama Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To tell a friend
about this job,
1) Copy and paste this link onto an email or instant messager:
2) Click to use your own email application
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to listing